Thursday, October 7, 2010

Summer Silliness: update #7




Here's a bunch of silliness I'm posting for posterity's sake / future blackmail material

Mom I found a square foot of bare dirt!

Life changes so abruptly when you're two...
Or four...







typical James on the same car trip :)
Imitating monkey sticker faces Grandma sent. Thanks, Grandma!
My little buddies have been so much fun this summer!

They've also had fun with their own little buddies. I was thinking the other day that I remember my friends from when I was 4 and 5. I have a few very vivid memories from those years. Which of these memories will Scotty still have 30 years later?? A pizza picnic?
Splashing in the stream?
Or just hanging out?

2 comments:

Katie and Van said...

The two cutest boys ever! love those pictures.

Hawkes Nest said...

Love all the pictures Jennie! So sad to miss the Hawkes family reunion. I CAN'T believe that Scotty is 5 - but I can't believe that Jordan is 14 either! You are such a cute Mom and do such cute things. I really wish we lived closer.