Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random pics

Scott plays a "buy me! buy me!" game while we grocery shop. This time he had no idea how conveniently he'd placed himself until I pointed it out. One of James' latest favorite perches:
The coolest ever park in Central Park. We met up with our friends the Homers oh-so-briefly, which was fun. The whole park was lined with these raised bricks so even the parents can scale the walls.
Scott was too excited to stand still for even a split second. James and Sal cooperated though.
Post-swimming (we have a little freezing cold pool). Helpful big brother:

More pics of our last few summer trips to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't know why but I just had a flood of cute Scott memories rush through me as I read this blog. I miss you guys! They're both so cute cute!

The Wettstein Family said...

That pic of Scott amongst all the Scott tissue was hilarious! Aw, we miss you guys!

Tim said...

Well, at least you didn't name him "Cottonelle."